Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Santa/ Calendar contest

Pin It Ahora!
hello,
I made these lovely set of prints, for Santa letter.
Sofi love it! and start to fill already, I know is hearly, but she made a long long list!

here it is:
There is two sizes paper:
4x6 inches aprox and  6x8 inches aprox.
the paper is lovely!








Well I was thinking and thinking about how will be this calendar, 
All the animals will be competing  but only five will be featured in the Calendar.
I would love know your opinion, your favorite animal and for the end of the week I will announce the winner.
and run a giveaway for you.
find  your favorite  here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/holli?section_id=5535721
and let me know you FIVE Favorite Animals!


Friday I will announce the prizes and winners!
Just leave the comment and you will be in my Giveaway.






2 comments:

Leticia said...

So sweet! Love all those little faces.

Oh ! si mimi... said...

Love all your work... so cute and soooo full of poesie....