Saturday, January 21, 2012

Art Doll Quarterly/ Spring Issue

Pin It Ahora!

Happy dance!


Some time ago Jana from ADQ contact me,
I was so so excited and happy, and all you can imagine, 
 was a lovely interview, lot of help from my dear big Brother and Jana to be supportive and gentle.

I was so happy and I feel so honored to be part of the magazine!
Next to one of my favorites dolls artist  Marlaine Verhelst
Imagine my surprise when Jana told me I will be  in the front!, 
well for the people who know me in person, 
yes,  I dance and sing, and I do both dance and sing pretty awful!
Thank you Stampington/ ADQ, thank Jana ( <3)

You can take a look and pre-order the magazine.

and of course...excuse my english!


PS:  featured dolls are: Apple Sisters, Virgina and Costas, Miko Umoboshi. 

4 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations, Paola! You have such a beautiful talent. I'm glad to see that you are being recognized for it!

Patricia Rafel said...

Sabía que debías estar allí!!!
Felicitaciones!!!!

Anthropomorphica said...

Congratulations, that's so wonderful for you and well deserved!!!!!

Debbie said...

Love your dolls, and you so deserve this honor!