Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Baker

Pin It Ahora!

Friday baker

way to Yoga class.



(Recipe from Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads - Four Seed Crackers)


Early in the morning, I made some delicious cracker for breakfast.

back from Yoga and sat to enjoy a cup of tea with a cracker, honey and cheese!







Temprano en la maƱana hice unas deliciosas galletas para el desayuno.
Cuando volvi de Yoga, me sente a disfrutar una taza de te con una galleta, miel y queso!
 

Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads - Four Seed Crackers, by me!


here step by step by dear Peter!
El paso a pado por el querido Peter!



See you next Friday, Friday I'm baking!

2 comments:

Marina said...

Very cool. I'm going to make it too!!
Thanks for sharing Paula xo

Paola Zakimi said...

Marina you are welcome, taste fantastic!
xx